- Download & Read WDC Amateur League Competition Rules.
- Deadline for entries and bookings for accommodation is 15.10.2018
- Financial terms: All entries for taking part in the competitions and workshops are charitable contributions and voluntary donations made on site.
- Bookings for accommodation in the partner hotels must be made on the website not later the deadline for registration (15.10.2018), but the payments should be arranged with the hotel administration, advisable prior arrival. Payments upon arrival are not guaranteed by the Organizer unless they are specially arranged with him and the hotel administration.
- The organizer cannot be held responsible for any personal charges made to the hotel. All participants must pay for their own personal charges including phone and room service.
- Please be advised that the time in the schedule is approximate and subject to change.
- Each competitor should be present in the ballroom at least 30 minutes prior to his/her scheduled dance time. When you receive your heat sheet, please check and make sure your dances, levels, and ages are correct. We need to be made aware of any mistakes as soon as possible.
- All the dancers taking part in the Festival must take care about their health insurances. The Organizer is not responsible for any injuries happened during the competitions. First Aid will be available in the ballroom venue.
- All copyrights to photo & video materials taken during the festival belong to the Organizer.
For more information you can contacts us via emails: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com