- €5 – per dancer from a formation
Rules, Terms & Conditions
- Download & Read WDC Amateur League Competition Rules.
- Deadline for entries is 01.10.2016
- Please note that a €10 late fee per couple will be charged after the deadline.
- Shortly after we receive your information, we will send you an invoice/confirmation. Please check this closely for spelling, correct entries, and correct charges and let us know immediately if we need to make changes. Please be advised that at the competition day we may not have the time to make changes or take additional entries.
- The organizer cannot be held responsible for any personal charges made to the hotel. All participants must pay for their own personal charges including phone and room service.
- Please be advised that the time in the schedule is approximate and subject to change.
- Each competitor should be present in the ballroom at least 30 minutes prior to his/her scheduled dance time. When you receive your heat sheet, please check and make sure your dances, levels, and ages are correct. We need to be made aware of any mistakes as soon as possible.
- All the dancers taking part in the Festival must take care about their health insurances. The Organizer is not responsible for any injuries happened during the competitions. First Aid will be available in the ballroom venue.
- All copyrights to photo & video materials taken during the festival belong to the Organizer.